Thursday, January 10, 2013

10 things you probably didn't know about me

1.  I'd rather write an essay than do a science lesson.
2.  I don't like clothes shopping, but I really enjoy thrift stores.
3.  I love walking around and the hustle and activity of big malls, but I don't like buying things there.
4.  I like to cook meals, and especially enjoy making special lunches for my siblings.
5.  I'm not (and never will be) on facebook.
6.  I like having an active lifestyle and exercise almost everyday
6.  Before adopting Bethany and Kaden, I had been praying we'd adopt for as long as I can remember.
7.  My mom is my best friend.
8.  I was born 6 weeks premature.
9.  I don't have (or want) a phone.
 10.  If I had to choose, I'd choose healthy food over food that tastes good.

1 comment:

The Mac Fam said...

Brittany,
I just love your heart and I love you. You are such a precious young lady and such an excellent role model to Bethany and also will be to my Grace. I look forward to lots of play dates when Grace comes home.
Just one piece of advice. Never say never. ;0)

Numbering the Days ~ 1 March