Today was our first day of school! This is earlier than we normally start, but with our new little brother and sister coming home soon, we thought we should go ahead and get a head start. When they get home, we might stop for a couple of weeks and then go on when things have calmed down a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm having fun with photo editing! Brandon and David have helped me out with being my subjects, and they love to see the finished pr...
-
For those of you who do not know, I’m in a play with our local children’s theater. The play is The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, from t...
-
Thank you all for praying for us! We received news about a two and a half year-old boy late Sunday night (May 6) , and Monday evening saw p...
2 comments:
Praying for your adoption! So exciting.
Tell your mom that I think blog writing should be one of your subjects to make sure that you can keep updating us when all your assignments start rolling in. :)
Post a Comment