Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bethany and Kaden Conversations

Kaden is all about being the police man of the family.
He has decided it is his job to make sure everyone in the family "Does good choices".
Yesterday I was typing up some school work on the computer when I overheard Kaden talking to Bethany.
He had her sitting down in front of him, his pretend handcuffs on her wrists.
The toy of offense was next to them, and Kaden had a serious frown on his face.
The conversation went something like this:
Kaden:  why you do bad choices, Defany?
Bethany:  Me wanted to play with this.
Kaden:  but I was playing with it first.
Bethany:  No, me was.
Kaden:  No, I.
Mom: Kaden, do you want a snack?
Kaden:  Wust a minute, Mom!  Defany, don’t do bad choices, ok? You not want to go to jail.
Bethany: (sighing) ok.
 
I completely cracked up hearing this!
Sometimes I forget how absolutely hilarious these conversations are when I hear them several times a day.
I need to take a minute and simply enjoy the stage we are at now as a family.
I love it!
 


No comments:

Numbering the Days ~ 1 March