Two of our friends were over today. We got a little taste of what it will be like home schooling five kids. It was a lot of fun. We made a seven minute movie, started to play capture the flag and generally had a lot of fun. Can't wait for our little kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I'm having fun with photo editing! Brandon and David have helped me out with being my subjects, and they love to see the finished pr...
-
For those of you who do not know, I’m in a play with our local children’s theater. The play is The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, from t...
-
Thank you all for praying for us! We received news about a two and a half year-old boy late Sunday night (May 6) , and Monday evening saw p...
2 comments:
Are those your brothers friends, and I wanted to let you know, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Emma!! Two of the boys are my brothers and two are family friends.
Post a Comment