Saturday, June 27, 2015

Do Life Big (Video)

Going to the beach every year with my cousins, aunts, uncles and family is something we all look forward to more than Christmas!
This year was probably the best year ever, and I loved every minute of it.
It's been a tradition for the past 5ish years that we make a video with all the cousins to play at the end of the week.
This year was no exception!
It was a little different from other years,
but it turned out so well!
It was made up of 8 mini videos all piled together into one.
Do Life Big is one of my two favorites :)

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Brittany. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also glad to stop by your blog post but could not see the video as it was not displayed more over the sound system of my computer is not working but any ways I am glad that I can take this as an opportunity to share with you about a program our church has for the young and the adults from the west. I am glad to know and also blessed because of your love for the Lord and the desire to be a missionary in the future. I am also glad to know your interest in Orphans and photography. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

Numbering the Days ~ 1 March