Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Reminded

Every day around our house is full of surprises.
And excitement,
and love,
and joy.
Although we do have a couple arguments, frustrated moments, bad attitudes or what ever,
we get over most of them quickly, and move on.
 
One of the most wonderful things about being homeschooled,
is that I am right there with everybody.
Watch new firsts,
making memories,
and enjoying my family.
 
I'm gone for about 7 hours at homeschool co-op classes on Mondays,
and even though that is a normal school day for many,
I feel like I've missed way too much time away from
my siblings and parents.
But that time is good.  It reminds me how much I love my family. 
And makes me even more ready to enjoy day to the fullest,
and reminds me how blessed I am to be called these kids big sister.
 
 
 
look at that smile... love it!






 
Tomorrow's a new day,
a day that the Lord has made... let us rejoice and be glad in it!
{ Psalm 118:24}

3 comments:

Brooke said...

All your siblings are so cute :)

Gandy said...

You make us feel like we are there with you seven as you spend your days together..thanks

Jenae said...

Hi Brittany! You are a winner of my Veggie Tales giveaway. Please e-mail me your mailing address at icanteachmychild@gmail.com ASAP. Congrats!

Numbering the Days ~ 1 March